/ Biamp Tesira /
Audio Systems and DSP
Tesira is the audio and video platform Biamp's flagship, and a true networked multimedia system. The Tesira platform comes packed with processing capabilities audio and video, all of them designed and implemented from a single platform software, saving you time and resources.
Tesira is the world's only integrated networked audiovisual processing and distribution platform.
- Uses AVB/TSN for transporting digital media, but is also compatible with Dante™ and CobraNet®.
- All Tesira Dante-enabled devices are interoperable with AES67.
- Single design software environment for audio and video projects (no workarounds required)
- Shared DSP model means no need to buy more processing power than you need
- Architectural flexibility allows you to design a system exactly the way you want it to be designed
- Scalability that makes it easy to add endpoints or DSP without redesigning from scratch
- Ceiling microphones Beamtracking actively track and mix conversations intelligently
- Guaranteed system transit latency and accurate time synchronization, for automatic lip-sync management
- Easily connect to conference codecs over USB
- Platform certification from leading VoIP vendors, including Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, and Shortel
- AEC and ANC offer enhanced performance to distinguish human voice from noise
- Transmits 4K60 video with port-to-port latency of 1 to 1.5 frames
DSP for conference rooms of all sizes
A software platform for easy implementation
A platform for audio and video
Guaranteed system transit latency
Let's work together
If you have any doubt or need, whether you are an audiovisual integrator or an end customer, talk to us and we will advise you on the solution that best suits your needs. Without any commitment.
Contact with us
Write us, call us or visit us at either of our two locations, Seville or Madrid.
At both locations you will find a showroom where you can explore our solutions.
Download our 2022 Solutions Guide here.